Sutton Community Farm is looking for volunteers, mostly outdoor jobs but there are things to do inside too.
If you want to find out more, visit their website.
Volunteering opportunities include:
- Growing and harvesting: working with the growing team on the fields (outdoor activity)
- VegBox preparation: helping pack and prepare our VegBags (indoor activity)
- Site maintenance and biodiversity: assisting with DIY tasks, infrastructure, maintaining habitats (outdoor activity)
- Administrative: helping specific administrative roles, such as research and design work (indoor activity)
- Events: particularly during the summer, we go to fairs to tell the local community about the farm and encourage people to support us by buying a VegBox.
If you want to talk to someone, you can call : Farm phone: 07722 156 097 (Mon-Fri, 9-5pm)